Saturday, April 25, 2009

Some Amuro Namie's CDs+DVDs I bought in Taiwan

Some Amuro Namie's CDs+DVDs I bought when I went back to Taiwan last month ^0^

-PLAY Tour 2007 (VCD).... thought I bought a DVD instead of a VCD.... but anyways It's still PLAY Tour 2007!!! ^0^
-PLAY (CD+DVD)
-BEST FICTION (CD+DVD)
-WILD/Dr. (CD+DVD)

These 4 Items cost me around 1500~2000 nt$.
There was one shop in Taipei that give out Amuro Namie's BEST FICTION poster if you buy the CD+DVD of BEST FICTION.... Sad thing I bought them at a different shop, or else I'll have the poster right now >0<
------------------------------
^0^ The pictures can be enlarged
Always support Amuro Namie!!!♡

2 comments:

Grace Chang said...

^0^ good thing you bought her CD+DVD
lol I got a VCD too.... but it's still ok

NAfan-Sam said...

It's worth it! buying Namie's CD and DVD

Every single song by Namie's worth it cuz she tries new stuff everytime.... (not like Ayumi Hamasaki) sometimes i think her voice is not really that good