Wednesday, February 25, 2009

I'm Back!!!

Hi~ everybody!!!!
I'm back from my holiday ^^ just came back yesterday....*yawn* tired
I must say i enjoyed my time in Taiwan, and Singapore too!!!
I noticed that Taiwanese people really love J-pop!!! ><>

Sorry for the
inconvenience...


As you can see I've already posted most of Amuro Namie's latest news.
And once again thank you all for supporting N.A.N.A. ^0^
Even though I noticed I'm getting less visitors these days...(maybe because I didn't post anything) but I'll have N.A.N.A. back to shape in no time!!! ><"

Please feel free to leave some comments... there were no new posted comments at all when i was on holiday.

Thank You all!
♩♪♫♬ Amy ♬♫♪♩ owner of N.A.N.A

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Woo~
I was just thinking this morning, wondering when N.A.N.A. will be back to work... and "TaDa"~ It's alive when I opened this blog!!!!

glad your back!!!
and wow you are pretty fast with all the latest news